INTRAMURAL EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION (Work Study Students preferred)
First Name: Last Name:
Banner ID#: Cell Phone:
Current Academic Year: Freshman Sophomore Junior Senior
You will be a? Resident Student Commuter Off-Campus Residence
Anticipated date of graduation (MM/YYYY):
COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING:
1. Please check the position(s) you are interested in applying for.
Intramural Sports Official
Intramural Sports Scorekeeper
NOTE: Employees must be available to work anywhere from 12:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. on Sundays and anywhere from 7:00 p.m. to 11:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday.
Sports typically run from 8:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. Sunday through Thursday with the exception of tournaments and league play on Sundays.
2. Have you been awarded "Work Study" through Financial Aid?
3. Are you certified in any of the following? Check all that apply.
4. Will you be trying out for a Intercollegiate Sports Team?
If Yes, what team(s)?
5. Officiating experiences? (Where?)
6. Playing experiences?
7. Why are you interested in working for Intramurals?
8. What unique qualifications and skills can you bring to this position?
9. Referred by:
Employee (If so, who?)
Bridgewater State University Athletics & Recreation Department 325 Plymouth Street Bridgewater, MA 02325 508-531-1352